Probate LawProbate Administration & Probate Litigation
The passing of a loved one is difficult, and the probate process can be complicated and confusing. Passamani & LeTang, PLLC is here to help. We help personal representative file court documents and administer estates of all sizes and complexities. We will help you in the probate process from start to finish.
We can help with the following probate law services:
- Advising you on what type of probate is needed, including full probate, informal probate, summary probate, ancillary probate, small estate affidavits, etc.
- Preparing petitions to open a probate, along with all other probate documents.
- Publishing notices to creditors.
- Creditor payouts.
- Beneficiary payouts.
- Keeping you from expensive litigation for breach of fiduciary duties.
We also help with probate litigation:
- Creditors or beneficiaries seeking help getting paid.
- Will or trust contests.
- Contesting the appointment of a personal representative.
- Improper behavior by personal representatives.