The Holter Museum of Art was established in 1987 in Helena, Montana to provide a locality with contemporary art exhibits, education from local artists, unique arts programming, summer camps, and artistic creativity. In 2002, 6,500 square feet were added to space, rendering the establishment 17,000 square feet. The museum hosts 20+ rotating exhibitions annually as well as lectures and other art-related activities. The museum now comprises five galleries, a teaching center, and collections and research center. Wikipedia
Do you own property and have a family? Great, this article is for you! If you own property and have a family, you will need estate planning at some point in the future. So just what is “estate planning?” Estate planning is the process of arranging for the management and disposal of a person’s assets upon incapacitation or death. Estate planning has many benefits that exceed the cost it takes to have estate planning done. Are you searching for the best estate planning company? we are the most reputed company In Helena, MT, Learn information about Helena, MT here.
The benefits of proper estate planning include:
- Allow your loved ones to immediately inherit your assets without the need for a lengthy and expensive court process called “probate”;
- Relieve your loved ones of the burden and divisiveness of litigating who gets what;
- Ensures your property goes to who you want rather than having state statutes determine where your property goes;
- Provide future funding for an incapacitated loved one, whether it’s old age of a spouse or a mental disability of a child;
- Help fund a grandchild’s college, or provide money to charity, even after your passing;
- Provide proper tax planning.