Terminating an employee is different in Montana due to Montana’s unique Wrongful Discharge from Employment Statute. In Montana, employees who have completed their probationary period (usually 6 months) can only be terminated for “good cause.” If you’ve been wrongfully terminated, Passamani & LeTang, PLLC can help. We’ve represented numerous plaintiff employees in wrongful termination claims, including those based upon discrimination.
We can help with these wrongful termination cases:
- Wrongful termination based upon a lack of good cause.
- Wrongful termination actions based upon an employer’s violation of their employment manual.
- Wrongful termination based upon an employer’s violation of public policy.
- Wrong termination based upon retaliation.
- Wrongful termination actions based upon sex discrimination.
- Wrongful termination actions based upon disability discrimination or other protected classes.
- And more.